THE 2018 EDITION WILL BE DEDICATED TO
ANYONE CAN ORGANIZE OR PARTICIPATE
IN A @TRANSMEDIA_WEEK EVENT.
Even though the @Transmedia_Week includes and welcomes proposals from all kinds of topics, the 2018 edition will be focused on transmedia education. We invite you to share and disseminate all kinds of experiences on:
- Transmedia literacy
- Student-generated contents
- Application of transmedia storytelling in education
- Media literacy
- Transmedia, videogames and ICT in education (e.g., mobile VR platforms)
- Connected learning
The convergence of media industry and user-generated contents is posing new challenges and opportunities to media business, research and education. The @Transmedia_Week is a great occasion to understand and experience this transition.
The @Transmedia_Week is situated in the crossroads of the new multiplatform narrative formats and the endless activity of prosumers and fan communities. Share your experience!
Anyone can organize a @Transmedia_Week event! The @Transmedia_Week is an open, collaborative and bottom-up project that brings together an international network of people from different sectors:
- Fiction / Entertainment
- Information / Journalism / Documentary
- Education / Media Literacy
- New audiences / Engagement
- User-generated contents / Fan communities
- Political and social storytelling
- New Business models / Branding strategies
- Research / Formation